On February 10, you have a chance to throw a curling stone for yourself, all while helping our community.
PLEASE RSVP BELOW.
The Long Island Curling Club is hosting the Olympic-Size Food and Book Drive. All you have to
do is bring 6 cans or packages of food that fall within the guidelines of Island Harvest
or 2 books for children or teens and you get to throw a stone.
(Alternatively, you can donate $10.)
All proceeds will benefit Island Harvest and the Book Fairies.
The more you donate (in food, books or cash), the more stones you get to throw!
Island Harvest donations must:
- Be non-perishable. We can’t accept refrigerated or frozen items.
- Be dent- and rust-free.
- Be a food item. (non-food items won’t be collected at this drive)
- Books in “like new” condition published after 1995.
- Books with clean intact pages and free of odor.
- Books for Birth through Young Adult level.
Tentative start time is 8:00pm. First-come, first-served. Hope to see you there.
PLEASE RSVP USING THE FORM BELOW. Select 8:00pm on the calendar regardless of planned arrival time.